Bruce:the man and bow tie behind Bruce Pike Productions. Photos by Dani Leigh Photography
Picking the last song of the night sets the tone for what comes after the wedding, whether its an upbeat song to keep the intensity going for an after party or a slow dance to get close with your honey. I decided to call in Bruce & Carly of Bruce Pike Productions to get their recommendations. #soundgoodlookgood
Me being dazzled by Bruce’s latest playlist.
- “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey. Bruce says . . .”It is a 100% hit classic that you can’t go wrong with. If you are concerned with being different then play it as your 3rd or 2nd to last song.”
- “The Best Thing” by Ray La Montagne.
- “Build me up Buttercup” by The Foundations
- “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon
- “The One Who Loves You The Most” by Brett Dennen